picadilly

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Dear Baby #4

Dear baby #4...

I am writing this to you before I know that you are on your way. You see, your dad and I LOVE our family of 5. Grace, Jack & Will are tremendous blessings that we enjoy so much. We also both agree that we want to stretch our hearts again to welcome a new baby to our family. And, the gift of another sibling to Grace, Jack & Will is a blessing that will live on longer than Dad & me!

So, I've prayed about you....I've prayed for you....I've told God that I'm ready for you, that we are ready for you...and that I'm open to listening to him in guiding me through the parenting of another special blessing. I am not intimidated in the slightest to take you on as baby #4. God has already walked me through many lessons on stretching my heart, my time, my patience, and on loosening my grips on "expectations". So, I know, when you are on your way, he'll be right there with us to see your life through. Its so exciting.

My only nervousness rests in the greatness of the miracle of pregnancy. That part feels very out of my control. I've prayed about this and know God will be in control of guiding you through to life with our family and I'll do my part, too.

So, if you are here already, and beginning your journey, know this: I love you already, I cannot wait to lay eyes on you and smooch you and teach you about love. I can't wait to see you smile, to learn to stand, and to learn to call your siblings names. If you are on your way, grow in peace because love surrounds you and you are safe. I love you, I love you.

Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment